The Washington DC area's largest selection of the best brands - we curate our model selection to only offer the very best value.
Riese & Müller Delite
Riese & Müller Delite
The Delite has both front and rear suspension for total control and comfort on even the most rugged terrain, along with internal gears and belt drive options for long life and low maintenance.
Features you won't see anywhere else on a dual suspension eBike:
- Rear Cargo Rack High capacity rack 44 lb Max
- Clean & Quiet Belt drive by Gates (with a belt tensioner)
- Easy to use internal gear options Rolhoff or Nuvinci
- Unmatched range 25-100 mile Dual battery option (+769) range
- Custom built to order in Germany for your specifications
Best in Class Bosch Performance Drive choices
Comfort & handling with high quality Suspension
- 100mm Air cushioned travel front and rear
- Tuneable Preload adjustment & lockout
This is it - no compromises. Riese & Muller has brought together the apex of eBike technology options with the Delite - dual suspension, internal gears, belt drive and dual battery options. The belt option uses a unique tensioner - unheard of on a dual suspension eBike - to allow the use of a super clean low maintenance belt and easy to operate Nuvinci continuously variable gears. Figure in a dual battery to get your range to a whopping 100 max miles - this is a eBike dream come true.
It goes on. Normally on a dual suspension bike, cargo carrying capacity is very limited due to the nature of a rear suspension frame - the rear triangle needs to pivot. If you have a bad ass eBike that can go 100 miles on a charge, you will probably want to take some gear with you on your super commute or bike packing trip. So the Delite cantilevers a sturdy 44 lbs capacity rear carrier out over the rear wheel to carry big loads if you want. Other extras include rattle free fenders, integrated lights and keyed alike folding lock.
Carbon belt are a premium upgrade for a super long service interval (among other benefits) work only on bikes with internally-geared bikes with a "split" frame. Carbon drives don’t require lube, making them a cleaner option. They are also lighter, quieter and more durable than a chain. Service life for a belt is at least 3 times that of a chain. Paired with today’s wide-range internally geared hubs (like a Rolhoff or Nuvinci), belt drives have produced a super low-maintenance commuter bike.
Bosch's most powerful motor is tuned for climbing trails fast, and it is the top climber in real world testing on or off road. It is limited to 20mph assistance so if you need a higher top speed the Performance Speed is the way to go. The Performance Line CX drive has what Bosch calls Uphill Flow - support starts at very low pedal frequencies – this makes it easier to set off when already on a hill or to drive out of tight curves.
Every Riese & Muller is a custom configured build to your selection of options. Allow 6-8 week delivery time after order is placed. Please visit the store or call us to get your perfect ride all set up.
19.5 in (49.53 cm)
21.5 in (54.61 cm)
22 in (55.88 cm)
Solar Orange Metallic
Urban Grey Metallic
- Dual Battery upgrade for any configuration - $769
It comes in three 28mph versions:
- Delite GT nuvinci HS: Bosch Performance Speed, 500 Wh, continuous NuVinci, belt drive, Fat Tires, 6,379.
- Delite GX rohloff HS: Bosch Performance Speed, 500 Wh, 14-gear Rohloff, Fat Tires, 7,449.
- Delite GT touring HS: Bosch Performance Speed, 500 Wh, 11-gear Shimano Deore XT,Fat Tires, 6,379.
And five 20mph versions:
- Delite touring: Bosch Performance CX, 500 Wh, 11-gear Shimano Deore XT, 6,049.
- Delite nuvinci: Bosch Performance CX, 500 Wh, continuous NuVinci, belt drive, 6,279.
- Delite GT touring: Bosch Performance CX, 500 Wh, 11-gear Shimano Deore XT, Fat Tires, 6,179.
- Delite GT nuvinci: Bosch Performance CX, 500 Wh, continuous NuVinci, belt drive, Fat Tires, 6,179.
- Delite GX rohloff: Bosch Performance CX, 500 Wh, 14-gear Rohloff, Fat Tires, 7,249.
Riese & Müller warranties their frame against breakage for 10 years (5 years for ebikes). Warranty requires registration within 4 weeks and is non-transferrable.. Individual accessories and components have a 1 year limited warranty. Bosch components carry a 2 year warranty.