The Washington DC area's largest selection of the best brands - we curate our model selection to only offer the very best value.
Bulls Six50 E2 Street
Bulls Six50 E2 Street
The Six50 not only dishes out speed, but this stout street bike also soaks up the heavy hits from city potholes with a long travel shock and large capacity fat street tires, and keeping you firmly in control with wide handlebars.
- Powerful & Reliable Motor best in class Bosch Performance Speed Drive 28mph 63Nm torque.
- Pothole Munching long travel coil front shock - 120 mm Suntour with hydraulic lockout and preload adjustment.
- Commute Ready - powerful front and rear lights, fenders, and rear rack for panniers. A 28mph commuter will beat every other mode to work, like car, bus or metro.
- Stop on a dime hydraulic disc with larger 203 mm rotors
- Quality 10 Speed Gears - Shimano Deore
- Long Range 50-70 mile, 482 watt hour battery
- Cushiony Fat Street Tires 2.25 wide by 27.5 inch (aka 650b) higher air capacity for comfort and control over any terrain.
Larger batteries are needed on 28mph speed bikes because the added speed increases aerodynamic drag, so going faster uses up the battery much faster than a 20mph bike. eBikes with larger batteries can be heavier, which can mean stability and handling issues when hitting potholes at 28mph. 120mm of travel on the front fork absorbs the hits, surefooted wider 650b (aka 27.5") tires keep your grip, and wider handlebars gives the precise handling that is needed at higher speeds,
Commute ready with a great light package - the tail lights even flash brighter when you hit the brakes!
The Performance line is Bosch's most powerful street motor is tuned for a dynamic sportier ride, vs the active line's daily rider & leisure emphasis, and is the motor system to have on a premium sporty eBike. Pushing 63 Nm and available in a 20mph and 28mph versions. We just don't see any problems with the Bosch setups, so peace of mind is included.
Daily commuting on an eBike will put you ahead of the pack every time, but it pays to be prepared. Fenders keep the spray off your face, back and feet. A rear carrier allows you to use bags. Lights that are integrated with your eBikes battery. A chainguard keeps your chain & trousers clean. Integrated frame locks for quickie stops. And a nice bell to politely tell people to get out of your way!
16.14 inch (40.99 cm)
19.9 inch (50.54 cm)
20.47 inch (51.99 cm)
22.05 inch (56 cm)
Bulls warranties their frame against breakage for 5 years. Bosch components carry a 2 year warranty.