The Washington DC area's largest selection of the best brands - we curate our model selection to only offer the very best value.
Specialized Vado 3.0
Specialized Vado 3.0
- Sporty Handling with fitness style geometry for nimble yet confident handling and a relaxed riding posture.
- Bump Soaker-upper Coil Spring front suspension fork Suntour NCX 50mm soaks up bumpy streets.
- Very Powerful Motor the Brose S model - unparalleled acceleration with a top speed of 28mp.
- Stealthy frame integrated battery with an easy side loading design
- Good Range 25-60 miles on a 460 watt hour battery
- Crisp Shifts from Shimano Deore 10 Speed derailleur gears -
- Extra Stopping Power from Shimano hydraulic disc with a large 180 mm front rotor
- Heavy Load Capacity custom rack with Racktime Snap-it System and Integrated Rear Light 48.5 lb Max Load
- Bright Lights Integrated 300 Lumen Headlight with Aspheric Lens w/ Translucent Side Illumination
Beginning with a completely redesigned and integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, they developed a custom-for-Vado 2.2-inch computer with the German powerhouse, BLOKS. connect, via Bluetooth®, to the Turbo Vado Mission Control App for full control over your Vado. T You'll find a range of Shimano 10-speed components, powerful hydraulic disc brakes that stop on a dime, racks to dutifully carry your stuff, and fenders to keep you dry on wet days.
Assistance modes: the Vado Toolbox App allows you to customize adjust your modes - the defaults are Eco (20% of max) Sport (50%) Turbo (100%).
Warranty every Turbo bicycle comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame and fork and a 2-year warranty on the motors, batteries, and electronics.
The S motor scores in the top three in terms of raw power - the latest from Brose elivers substantial improvements to motor performance over the T version of 2017, high torque is delivered over a wider cadence spectrum, it feels faster and it is. There are several versions of the S motor optimized for each use - street 20mph and street 28mph, and off road for steep climbs. Specialized uses the S motor, but calls it "Turbo 1.3".
With any of the Specialized Turbo ebikes you you’re able to connect, via Bluetooth®, to the Turbo Mission Control App for full control over your eBike. This app allows you to tune the motor to your personal preferences, it eliminates range anxiety through the Smart Control function, and it offers the rider a wide range of features, like including navigation, tracking, diagnostics, and ride history.
Daily commuting on an eBike will put you ahead of the pack every time, but it pays to be prepared. Fenders keep the spray off your face, back and feet. A rear carrier allows you to use bags. Lights that are integrated with your eBikes battery. A chainguard keeps your chain & trousers clean. Integrated frame locks for quickie stops. And a nice bell to politely tell people to get out of your way!
The norm for most bikes, with great ratio range, lots of low speed torque as well as top end gears for high speeds, and easy access to service and change flats. For eBikes shifting over the entire range when the bike is at rest can be a problem, a challenge less active cyclists face at first. They can get your trousers dirty if you aren't careful. Good quality gears can last with frequent maintenance, but will wear out faster than internal gears and belt drives.
Check stock/Buy it Now (on our parent company CityBikes.com website)
If not currently in stock, pre-orders maybe possible - call or visit the shop to place a preorder.
How to use Guide